$1800 - $2200
Transportation / Logistics
• Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries
• Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
• Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
• Signing the delivery form, once satisfied that the goods are complete
• Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse, either manually or using mechanical handling equipment
• labeling goods
• preparing dispatch notes and labels
• moving and stacking goods ready for delivery, either by hand or using mechanical moving equipment.
• releasing of goods to Collection personnel/Truck.
• May be required to work after office hours as and when required
• 5.5 Day workweek, Working hours are 9am - 6pm, Sat 9am to 1pm
• Forklift license/ Class 3 driving license
• Singaporean and Singapore PR only
IntroPls is a crowdsourcing talent platform. We aim to find top candidates in half the time and for half the cost, through its extensive network of recruiters and industry professionals.