$2500 - $3500
1. Plan rosters and allocate room allotments to travel agencies – Agoda, Booking.com, Traveloka and C-trip
2. Attend to guests’ problems
3. Must be able to train new staff
4. Ensure that all in-house guests and agencies pay on time
5. Work out daily details of:
a) Amounts due to us
b) Correct commission paid to agencies
c) Right net figures received
All these figures are to be reconciled in Wishnet and given to Accounts section (back office).
6. How to promote and get better rates with better income for the hotel
7. Do monthly appraisal of every staff in Front Office and the 2 maintenance staff and
report to the GM
8. Look into revised and new rules and regulations applied to guests for improvement
9. Attend to government requirements:
a) Yearly water tank submission for approval
b) Building control – the Civil Defence will conduct yearly checks on hose reels, fire
extinguishers, alarms and exits
c) Work with authorities for existing and new requirements
10. Keep GM informed daily of issues that need to be decided instantly with regards to
guests’ problems, damages in the rooms etc.
11. Work closely with the house-keeper
12. A fortnightly meeting will be conducted with the GM and house-keeper to discuss new
3-5 years of hotel front desk experience
Experience in booking engines and reservations
Singaporeans and PR given priority. Malaysians welcome.
Able to speak Mandarin as most of the hotel guests are Chinese
6 days work week
IntroPls is a crowdsourcing talent platform. We aim to find top candidates in half the time and for half the cost, through its extensive network of recruiters and industry professionals.